Do you believe it? The big event some of us have been waiting for is here. This ceremonial ground-breaking will bring together federal delegates and business leaders from the U.S. and abroad to celebrate the first U.S. global commerce center in the western hemisphere. I feel privileged that my hometown of Casa Grande, Arizona is the final destination chosen for this first-class world-wide showcase venue. As a realtor, I look forward to the employment opportunities and community growth. I too will be there to celebrate.
DIRECTIONS FROM PHOENIX –
- TAKE I-10 SOUTH TO EXIT 194 E. FLORENCE BLVD.
- HEAD EAST FOR ABOUT 2.5 MILES. YOU WILL SEE TENTS.
ALLOW AT LEAST 1.5 HOURS FOR EXTRA TRAFFIC FOR THIS EVENT.
EVENT TIME STARTS AT 9:30 am This Thursday Nov. 7th
SPEAKERS/ INTERVIEW OPPORTUNITIES:
• Jeremy Schoenfelder, President of PhoenixMart
• Elaine Chao, 24th Secretary of Labor of the United States
• U.S. Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick, Arizona 1st Congressional District
• U.S. Rep. Paul Gosar, Arizona 4th Congressional District
• Bob Jackson, Mayor of Casa Grande, Ariz.