Home For Sale in Casa Grande at 273 W RIDGEVIEW TRL in Countrywalk Estates
An entertainers dream Home For Sale In Casa Grande located in this all single-level Energy-Star home subdivision! This desert oasis has a gorgeous back yard with a fire pit, a designer pool with 145 BTU heater & sounds of waterfalls. Electric,water and anchored cabana frame in place to create your own outdoor kitchen. The full length screened in AZ room (540sqft) with ceiling fans and lighting provides an outdoor feeling while preventing excessive heat and keeping insects out. Behind RV gates are full RV hook-ups with electric, water and dumping station. RV parking ALLOWED. The 2 car bay of the 3 car garage is extended length and there’s built-in cabinets for extra storage. This 2×6 construction features a spacious split floor plan with 9′ ceilings, 2 tone paint, 20 inch tile (NO carpet), 4 Bay windows,central-vac plumbed, water softener, upscale plantation shutters and walk-in closets for each bedroom. Kitchen features tall upper cabinets with lighting underneath, pull-out shelves in all lower cabinets, granite counters & backsplash, a revolving corner cabinet, built-in pantry and 2nd walk-in pantry in the laundry room. Utility sink in laundry room too.
Enjoy the tranquil desert atmosphere and still be able to catch sight of glimmering city lights. 273 W. Ridgeview Trail is only a 45 minute drive to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
The solar panels can stay with the home with the buyer taking over the lease or the seller can have them removed at no cost to the buyer. The energy cost associated with this lease is very competitively priced at $0.08 per kWh. Considering APS ranges between $0.08 and $0.27 per kWh, potential buyers should be attracted to this product. Unlike many other leases that you will see in the market, this lease DOES NOT escalate on an annual basis.
The items that come across to buyers if they have questions are usually:
1. The cost of power with this lease is $0.08 per kilowatt hour. Without the lease, the customer can pay as much as $0.27 per kilowatt hour from APS.
2. This lease, unlike thousands of other leases in service across the state, has no annual escalator.
3. The current APS solar program will end in July 2017. Until then, the new buyer will be grandfathered under the current program.
4. The buyer is saving money from day one, about $1000 annually. Especially if using the pool heater throughout the year.
5. The panels on the roof are SunPower panels. They are, quite simply, the best in the industry, with a 25 year material and labor warranty.
6. The current purchase price for this SunPower system, if sold the same size system NEW to the homeowner, is in excess of $30,000. The total sum of remaining lease payments is less than that amount. That is why so many folks lease with SunPower.
7. This system has been is service for 12 months. It is still basically brand new and all warranties apply.
Fortunately, this Home For Sale In Casa Grande is within a short drive from the upcoming PhoenixMart project yet, far enough away from any disruption PhoenixMart may cause to it’s surroundings. PhoenixMart is expected to help transform Casa Grande from a relatively quiet community into a major commercial player in The Valley. Buy this home before pricing goes up due to the inadequate supply of available housing created by increased demand when the work force starts arriving in late 2016, early 2017 due to more projects than just PhoenixMart.
Fortunately, 273 W. Ridgeview Trail is within a short drive from PhoenixMart yet, far enough away from any disruption PhoenixMart may cause to it’s surroundings. PhoenixMart is expected to help transform Casa Grande from a relatively quiet community into a major commercial player in The Valley. Check out what Forbes has to say about it. Buy this home before pricing goes up due to the inadequate supply of available housing created by increased demand when the work force arrives in 2016.
Buyers may use the lender of their choice, however, offers must first be accompanied by a Pre-qualification Form from Cheryl Barber with HomeBridge Financial Services at 520-560-2109 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Buyers who choose to use Cheryl to purchase 273 W. Ridgeview Trail will receive a free one year Old Republic Home Warranty paid for by HomeBridge Financial Services.