Casa Grande Resources At Your Fingertips Pin It
What makes Casa Grande, Arizona so desirable?
At an elevation of about 1395 feet, Casa Grande is strategically located at the intersection of two major interstates, I-8 and I-10.The Union Pacific Railroad’s mainline is like an interstate to the world as it runs goods that get shipped to Asia. It’s just 45 minutes south of the Phoenix Airport and an hour north of Tucson. All of which is an economic developer’s dream.
Casa Grande is a smaller community and housing is more affordable than the two bigger cities it sits between. The previously known as “bedroom community” is growing fast as you will see in some of the links below as you get to know Casa Grande, Arizona. A great Arizona Resource for home buyers is the Buyer’s Advisory or Market Insider.
Need A REALTOR® Anywhere Nationwide? (no fee)
- Casa Grande Subdivisions – Find brief descriptions of the most popular subdivisions and contact information for their homeowner’s association.
- College – Central Arizona College online orientation, class registration, financial aid, and more…
- Golfing – Including tee time specials.
- Hospital – Casa Grande Regional Medical Center has an online Nursery, Health information, Flu updates, Careeres, and More…
- About Casa Grande – Information on Casa Grande’s labor pool, comparisons of taxes, competitive advantages to other cities, various maps, reports, and publications.
- City Data – Search housing statistics, demographics, crime rates, weather, local government, taxes and more.
- Crime Map – The Casa Grande Police Department Crime Map shows information on burglary and auto theft crimes.
- Flood Risk Profile – Determine if the home is a flood risk and find an insurance agent servicing the area.