What makes Casa Grande, Arizona so desirable?
At an elevation of about 1395 feet, Casa Grande is strategically located at the intersection of two major interstates, I-8 and I-10. It’s just 45 minutes south of the Phoenix Airport and an hour north of Tucson. Running through Casa Grande, the Union Pacific Railroad’s mainline is like an interstate to the world as it runs goods that get shipped to Asia. All of which is an economic developer’s dream.
Casa Grande is a smaller community and housing is more affordable than the two bigger cities it sits between. With a population of over 50,000 in 2013, the previously known as “bedroom community” is growing fast. We now have a Westcor shopping center, The Promenade Mall, Sam’s club and plenty of grocery and retail store options. Chandler is only about a 30 minute drive if you enjoy shopping in the big city.
Our warm season runs from the end of May through late September with an average high of 96°F and average low of about 76°F. On average, July is our warmest month around 107°F for the high and December is the coolest month around 68°F for the high.
Housing Market Information:
Over 50% of Casa Grande’s housing was built since 2000, making the city’s housing and real estate some of the newest in all of America and giving a newer feeling and fresh first impressions. Home construction continues to get more energy efficient so, if you like the amenities of newer homes, you will probably like what Casa Grande has to offer.
Despite the nationwide downward spiral of the housing market, Casa Grande home appreciation rates continue to be some of the highest in America and about 70% higher than any other city or town in the state of Arizona. Get More Specific Figures.
- About Casa Grande – Information on Casa Grande’s labor pool, comparisons of taxes, competitive advantages to other cities, various maps, reports, and publications.
- Active Adult Communities – (*MUST register with your REALTOR® or waive your representation*) Mission Royale, Palm Creek, Ironwood Village, Villa de Jardins, & nearby Robson Ranch.
- Chamber of Commerce – Find out more about local businesses. (520) 836-2125
- City Data – Search housing statistics, demographics, crime rates, weather, local government, taxes and more.
- Casa Grande Subdivisions – Find brief descriptions of the most popular subdivisions and contact information for their homeowner’s association.
- Casa Grande Commercial Developments– What businesses are being built? Are there commercial buildings for sale or commercial lots?
- Change of Address – Official USPS® Change of Address
- College – Central Arizona College online orientation, class registration, financial aid, and more…
- Crime Map – The Casa Grande Police Department Crime Map shows information on burglary and auto theft crimes.
- Death At Address – Would it bother you to live in a home in which someone had died in? Pay a small price for a Diedinhouse.com Instant Report before possibly paying a bigger price after your purchase or upon resale.
- Elementary School District (K-8)
- Flood Risk Profile – Determine if the home is a flood risk and find an insurance agent servicing the area.
- Golfing – Including tee time specials.
- High Schools – List of High Schools servicing Casa Grande.
- Hospital – Casa Grande Regional Medical Center has an online Nursery, Health information, Flu updates, Careeres, and More…
- Hud Homes – Information about purchasing Arizona HUD homes. View Casa Grande HUD Listings
- Local Newspapers – Choose which newspaper publication to view.
- Parochial School (K-8) – St. Anthony of Padua. Faith based academic Catholic School.
- Promenade Mall– Map and services.